We are committed to giving our client the unburnished truth. Truth supported by verifiable facts. Our findings, analysis, and conclusions tell the client:
1) What the client needs to know.
2) Not what the client wants to hear.
3) Not the results of traditional SWAT analysis.
We work with our clients to help them:
1) Prove or disprove their strategic and tactical assumptions.
2) Identify potential or probable disruptions and risks, positive or negative.
3) Design an actionable plan for the client to take advantage of those disruptions and risks, or counter them.
4) Identify assumptions about how the market perceives the client’s operations, products or services, and whether the client’s reputation/perception in the market is what the client believes it is.
All work is custom-designed and delivered to meet the client’s specific needs and objectives, as stated in the statement of work. All work is covered by non-disclosure agreements (NDA), and delivered on deadline and within budget.
We do not recycle or repackage work done for other clients.
If we believe we cannot serve the client well, we tell the client why, and often suggest other service providers we know who can.