Because RTG analyzes and measures with a high degree of confidence all interlinked issues to arrive at the essence of what is really going on and at what can be reasonably expected.
Because RTG is dependable and trustworthy in its use of legal, confidential sources who are decision/policymakers in commercial, industrial, financial, governmental, societal, cultural, security, and intelligence fields in these geographic areas:
- Continental United States (CONUS)
- Central America, including the Caribbean
- South America, and China, Russia, Iran, Turkey, and Qatar in Latin America
- Transregional and global cartels, gangs, terrorist organizations, transnational criminal business enterprises (TCBE) and Hezhollah in Latin America
- Regional, local, national, and global Homegrown Violent Extremism (HVE).
RTG serves these sectors:
- Private Sector in a cross-section of industries where RTG has done advisory work in identifying uncovered opportunities for brand extensions, new product marketing, sales, placement, localization, brand loyalty, and client-retention services.
- Public Sector for the U.S. Department of Defense and its related agencies and Commands; U.S. Department of Homeland Security; intelligence, security, and law-enforcement agencies of the United States government; Johns Hopkins Physics Research Laboratory; U.S. National Science Foundation; and other classified locations.
- Academic/Training Sector by designing, developing, and delivering online and in-person courses and training modules. Each course/training module is updated to meet the requirements of the client and the objectives of the audience at U.S. and foreign universities, think tanks, government agencies, law-enforcement agencies, non-governmental organizations, and professional associations.
- Translation/Interpretation by being a simultaneous or consecutive contextual interpreter among English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Italian. Contextual translation of technical manuals, public relations material, customer-service policies and regulations, corporate annual reports, and marketing and sales collaterals.
Foreign Language Capabilities: English. Spanish. Portuguese. French. Italian